Sunday, April 19, 2015

My dealings with Ocean Reeve

Ocean Reeve worked at Love of Books for two years—a business with no complaints, constructed from hard, long hours of work for five years previous to Ocean Reeve.

My dealings with Ocean Andrew Reeve

In 2008, my wife and I set out to build a business model like no other.  I (John McGregor) worked very hard behind the scenes in our Love of Books business publishing since the start of Love of Books.  I supported my wife in every way I could with our mission.

Much of our success in the publishing industry was due to our hard work and the love, care, and support we gave to over 1,200 self-published authors Australia-wide by 2013.

In December 2012, Someone (Mr Ocean Andrew Reeve) begged us for a job. He talked about how he could help us build the business and convinced us he would be an asset to our company.

My wife, Julie Mc Gregor's personality, naturally wears her heart on her sleeve.

We spent a lot of money building up the size of the business to accommodate one (Ocean Reeve) in need of work in Australia. He talked us into giving him a job. We believed and trusted too much. We contracted Ocean Andrew Reeve to work with us and paid him well.  I, John Mc Gregor and I gave bonuses, loaned him cars, and had him and his family in our home for dinners, outings, etc.  We extended happily and very well to him and his family.

Unfortunately for us, our kind hearts were our downfall.  We blindly neglected to complete any reference checks.  Not that Ocean Reeve would have given us any anyway! We neglected to visit good old Google to check out this person named Ocean Reeve Path.  If we had done only these items alone, we would have been wiser and could have saved ourselves from a long time of suffering, as there is no existence of this person previously ANYWHERE.  Why?  We found out the hard way.  What we discovered in this person's dark employment history was eye-opening.

We loved, cared for, and gave from our hearts, only to have our livelihood and hard work diminished over the years.

November 2014 to March 2015: They say all is fair in love and war.  However, this is not true for businesses and associates.  From November 2013 to March 2014, our family was suffering from all kinds of terrible illnesses and deaths.  With me on my deathbed, my wife's mother passing, and her father in a long-term hospital, as well as other issues,  We were not around the business as much as we usually were.  We left our company and our livelihood in someone else's hands (Ocean Reeve).  Sales started not being enough to cover costs, and suspicions were confirmed.  Our business was slowly ripped from us by the ones we trusted at this very emotional time in our lives.

I noticed Mr Ocean Reeve spending more time with a printer we were then working with named Robert Karlsson.  This printer had been attempting to gain our publishing business as an addition to his printing business for 5 years since we first associated with him.   His business was a print business and became a publishing business within days after we sacked-fired-terminated the contract related to Mr Ocean Reeve.  The evidence here speaks for itself regarding the birth of in-house publishing only 3 days after we sacked Ocean Reeve. (Updated by Peter: You were eventually sacked from here, too, after 2 years - and then also another business).

I will never forget the day Mr Ocean Reeve begged us that he would not ever betray us and give our hard-earned business to Mr Karlsson.  He went down on his knees, begging us to trust him. He had fooled us. Facts in the account books showed that Ocean Reeve was sending our clients to his new place of work months before we discovered this underhandedness.   Robbed us blind now. He is for sure one heck of a good salesman and nothing more.

Mr Ocean Reeve is a proven cunning, underhanded manipulator who sees his own objectives in sight with no consideration for others.  Cruel and vicious.  Many authors were told to leave Love of Books and go with Mr Ocean Andrew Reeve at his new business.  Many people were tricked and conned into believing Mr Ocean Andrew Reeves nasty accusations against us and our business.  It was hard enough that he took so much with him to his new place of work, but to deliberately keep tugging and pulling from many directions to deplete us right into the ground was an act of someone with no morals, remorse, empathy or sense of humanity.  A BULLY TO SAY THE VERY LEAST.

One thing that really sticks in my mind is how he joined his authors, who followed him together and whom he took into his new business. He manipulated, barraged, and increased their negativeness to harass us for files, refunds, returns, and other things in a cold and manipulated series of unkind and pre-mediated steps.

Ocean Reeve sent one author to the business door to threaten us. This man told us that Mr Ocean Reeve told him he would never get his books.  He said Mr Reeve told him to come to our business and stay on the doorstep until he gets his books.  He told my wife that Ocean Reeve told him he wouldn't ever get his books and that our business would soon be shut down. Others then followed a similar pattern.  They came with increased and heightened negativity in them.  They were driven by the clever, underhanded manipulation of Ocean Reeve.  What a horrible thing to do to us or anyone in our condition while on my deathbed.  What type of person does this?

And to this very day, harassment in an attempt to ride us out of business still persists.   Continual harassment to keep us busy with other matters rather than work in our industry with our commitments is ongoing to the point where none would believe it would be undertaken to such a cruel extent by any human being.

Yes, Ocean Reeve used and manipulated an outraged soul in the name of D.A.M to bully and harass us for years to come.  

It is a cruel world where some prioritise money, anger, and greed. Reeve is one angry, greedy, and cold human being, as I have witnessed firsthand. And so have others before us.

Mr Ocean Andrew Reeve assaulted a poor young and small lady who begged him not to, saying she was pregnant.  He also laid unkind and angry words on the authors, which we had to comfort. I was there around the corner when it happened, and there is a police report on this. The poor lady wanted to hide from Ocean Reeve and chose not to press charges.  Such a lucky buggar he is.

And I believe that even after my passing, Mr Ocean Andrew Reeve and or his associates will still persist in harassing my wife and family. Why do I think this? Why?  My wife sacked him for numerous reasons.  The power of rejection is a sore point with this man.  The power of money to him and his new boss overrides human kindness, fairness or any kind of humanity. Don't get me wrong, he was, in fact, a very good worker and obviously an excellent salesperson



I have produced this post so that Mr Ocean Reeve can see what he did to my family and me in return for our trust.  I  am very deeply saddened by the pain, heartache and suffering I endured in my final days.  You-  Ocean Reeve, took my wife away from me in my final days. You caused her to work day and night with damage control presented, formulated and delivered by you or vented through others.  Others you carefully selected due to his increased anger temperament. The stress you lay upon us added to the suffering I was already under. Every week, hearing your name and what you had done again to harm us in an attempt to remove us from our business in every way possible in the name of greed.

I want you to know how I feel and what you did to me and my family. You have no morals and show no empathy. What's more, You are a manipulator and gold digger with a cold dsark heart to say the very least.

John McGregor Love of Books and Ocean Andrew Reeve.





1 comment:

  1. A ruthless individual Reeve is, who has no concern for others. With only his own objectives in sight. To do what he did to this woman and many others he has no respect or morals for sure. A bad egg salesman. However, I feel he may a very good salesman as he has sold himself to many.

    ReplyDelete